- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 pkgs. Equal or Splenda
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 of a 3 oz. bag Pork rinds.
(1) Mix eggs, cream, sweetener and cinnamon.
(2) Crush pork rinds and mix with above mixture.
(3) Allow to soak until it becomes a very thick and goopy batter (3-5 minutes).
(4) Fry pancake style in butter until browned and flip over. Cook until done as you would french toast or pancakes.
Serve with any LC syrup or make your own as follows:
(1) Cream butter until soft (use as much as you need for syrup). I melt it in the microwave.
(2) Add maple extract and sweetener to taste.
Not my recipe ... got it from another list. This tastes better than any I've made using Atkins bake mix, almond and or soy flour.